Tekmetric login is a shop management system that allows you to have complete control over your car repair company. There are a lot of things this Tekmetric login software can do for you. You can use it to keep track of interactions between customers and service writers and technicians. You can reduce mistakes, increase efficiency, and enhance ARO by using Tekmetric login. Owners, service writers, and technicians will all find this program simple to use.
Tekmetric Login Auto Repair Shop Software 2022
The following are the primary Tekmetric login features:
- With integrated labor guidelines, canned tasks, and configurable parts orders, you can assemble ROs in minutes.
- Keep your customers informed with text message warnings and photographs of the work that needs to be done.
- With complete customer transparency, you may increase your ARO and close ratio.
- At a glance, GP percent, GP dollars, ARO, car count, close-ratio, and more are all available at a glance.
- View your shop’s performance in real-time from any device, anywhere there’s an internet connection.
- By drilling down, you can focus on a certain shop, job, client, or sales cycle.
- Manage your technicians’ workflow with ease.
- Service writers can easily manage their hectic schedules and support more clients with interactive calendars.
- Customer profile pages that are well-designed increase the bond between clients and service writers.
- Add all of your clients and check out their customer profiles to see their history.
- Save tasks that have been denied so that you may remind clients the next time they come in.
- Make a list of customer preferences to provide them with an exceptional visitor experience.
Management of Inventory
- In one spot, you can keep track of your shop’s inventory and preserve OEM components.
- Search by brand, part name, or part number, or filter by kind.
- Tags allow you to keep track of inventory that is on hand, in use, ordered, and out of stock.
- All of your custom-built jobs for repair or maintenance services may be added and managed in one place.
- You may look for pre-made jobs by title.
- Make your own pre-made vendor sublets.
Vehicle Inspections Using Digital Technology (DVI)
- The integrated DVI eliminates the need for Tekmetric login customers to use two separate systems for inspections and shop management.
- Make your own inspections, customize the car results, and add images.
- Clients can be notified of inspection findings through print, email, or text message.
Labor and Parts Surcharge
- Create numerous component matrices for your store, choose a default one, and apply them to estimates with ease.
- Increase your profit margins by automatically marking up employee hours.
- Use the MOTOR Labor Guide to add flat-rate or auto-applied markups to labor products.
Management of Vendors
- Vendor information may be organized by contact, integrator, account representative name, store number, address, tax ID, and remarks.
- Purchase orders, sublet work, and return orders are all managed.
- Search for saved suppliers by name, phone number, email address, or website.
Management of Employees
- Create as many employee profiles as you need, from a one-person company to a large franchise.
- Set or alter employee positions, flat rate or salary pay, and access rights.
- Employee schedules, employment, and sales are all available in one place.
Customize Labor & Parts Rates
- All of your labor rates, fees, component markup, and taxes may be configured in one spot.
- Change whether or not consumers will be able to see labour rates on estimates.
- You can enter as many labor rates as you like.
Alerts and messaging
- With a single click, send job status updates to customers by SMS or email estimates or invoices.
- Receive order status and inventory notifications; find out when you’re running low on parts, or when an item is ready for pickup or at another shop.
- Make sure your techs and service writers are connected so they don’t miss a beat.
- Tire management is an important aspect of tyre management.
- Add tire-specific information to your inventory and use a tyre tax matrix or disposal charge that you’ve put up for every project.
- For a specific day, week, month, or year, keep track of taxable tyre sales, non-taxable tyre sales, and tyre tax collected.
- Tire repair, such as tyre rotations, tyre mending, and tyre installation, should be considered canned jobs.
- Record invoices, mark parts as delivered, and place returns to keep track of your shopper’s parts orders.
- Use PartsTech and Nexpart to order from as many vendors as you need, all in one place.
- On a single dashboard, search for orders by PO number, part, or vendor; check order status, payment method, order date, RO number, and more.
Printing on demand
- On-demand printing of inspections and repair orders for technicians
- Control what information, such as your shop’s location, phone number, email, website, and logo, appears on printed estimates, invoices, inspections, and ROs.
- Customers may print estimates and invoices on demand.
The cost of Tekmetric login is determined by the number of facilities you have, not by the number of users or individual workstations. For price details, request a demo.
Tekmetric login Type Auto Repair Software Developer hosts the Client OS, iOS, Android, and Web Deployment Cloud. Client OS, iOS, Android, Web Deployment Cloud Tekmetric login Type Auto Repair SoftwareHosted by Tekmetric Type Auto Repair. Tekmetric user reviews There have been no reviews posted. Do you have any experience with Tekmetric login? Have you thought about including it in your software review process? Write a review to share your opinion and assist other businesses like yours in making better, more informed software purchase choices!
Also checkout ,