Home Garden Television, or HGTV, is a central live TV channel in the United States.
It is a subsidiary of Discovery Inc., and the TV channel broadcasts programming about home decor, gardening, and property acquisition.
HGTV provides a streaming app called HGTV GO that allows you to watch the content at any time.
It gives HGTV live to stream as well as closed captioning for the streaming.
Since the HGTV GO app is available on the App Store, you can watch HGTV directly on your Apple TV.
Installing and Streaming HGTV on Apple TV
Let’s look at how to watch HGTV on Apple TV.
HGTV GO makes TV programming and series available on the app the same day they air.
To login into the app and stream the material for free, the user must have a TV Service Provider subscription.
It can resume streaming from where you left off the last time.
The content on HGTV GO is organized for simple access, and it includes a Watch Later list with items to watch later.
HGTV is now available on Apple TV.
1. Go to the Apple TV’s home screen after turning it on.
2. To open the App Store, log in to your Apple account and pick it.
3. At the top of the App Store, select the Search option.
4. Using the on-screen keyboard, type HGTV and select the HGTV GO app from the list of options.
5. Select Install HGTV GO on your Apple TV now.
6. To activate the HGTV app, click Launch to open it and acquire the Activation Code.
7. Visit the HGTV activation site using Google Chrome on your PC or smartphone.
8. To activate HGTV GO, type the Activation Code and click Activate.
Log in to your TV Provider account and use your Apple TV to watch the content.
A Other Step
Screen mirroring from an iOS device using AirPlay is another option for watching HGTV on Apple TV.
1. Make sure the Apple TV and iPhone are both on the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On your iPhone, search for HGTV on the App Store.
3. Install and DOWNLOAD use the HGTV GO app on your smartphone.
4. Start the Control Center on your iPhone and sign in with your TV Provider subscription.
5. Choose Screen Mirroring from the drop-down menu and select Apple TV from the list of supported devices.
6. To connect to the TV, type the AirPlay Code and select the video to broadcast on the Apple TV.
HGTV has a wide range of design, outdoor, and lifestyle shows.
Many popular shows are available, including Good Bones, Flip or Flop, Home Town, Property Brothers, Home Hunters, and many others.
HGTV is also available via streaming services such as YouTube TV, fuboTV, Sling TV, and Hulu.
Would you please let us know if you have any problems Installing and Streaming HGTV on Apple TV following the above procedures in the comments area?