TNT on Roku: How to Install and Stream Turner Entertainment’s TNT is an entirely free TV streaming channel app for Roku users.
TNT is a US-only online video streaming network that broadcasts vintage movies and tv shows. TNT began focusing primarily on dramas, shows, and sporting events after 2001. It is one of the most successful OTT platforms in the United States.
You can watch TNT content on smartphones and streaming devices for free if you have an active subscription to a supported TV provider.
It includes Roku streaming devices, and the steps to install and watch TNT on Roku are shown in the following section.
Under the sports area, TNT channels include the NBA, NCCA, AEW wrestling, and Major League Baseball. TNT Originals contains Animal Kingdom, Snowpiercer, Claws, and The Alienist, which are solely available on the TNT channel and are not available on any other platform anywhere globally.
TNT on Roku: How to Install and Watch
1. Turn on the Roku player and press the home button.
2. Select Streaming channels from the left pane.
3. On the following screen, select Search channels.
4. Type TNT into the search box and click OK.
5. Choose the TNT channel app from the search results.
6. To install the app, click Add channel.
7. To open the app, tap the Go to channel button.
8. Turn on TNT and begin viewing it on your Roku TV.
How to i activate TNT on Roku
1. Navigate to the TNT channel and click the Sign-in option.
2. Write down the activation code that appears on your TV.
3. Open any browser and navigate to tntdrama.com/activate.
4. Enter the code that appears on your Roku and press the Submit button.
5. After a few seconds, TNT will be enabled on your Roku device.
TNT channel has also partnered with essential OTT services to provide OTT members with free access.
The services listed below can be used to watch TNT without a cable subscription.
- Sling TV is a subscription-based tv service.
- YouTube TV is a video-sharing website.
- AT&T TV
- Hulu Plus + Live TV
Even if you do not have an active membership, you can join up for a free trial of the above services if you create a new account. I hope you understand how to install and activate TNT on Roku. Try any of the ways listed above, and if you encounter any issues or mistakes, please let us know in the comments section.
We will assist you in resolving the problem.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to read our guides right away.