TNT is one of Turner Entertainment’s prominent successors; watch it on your TV with your TNT on Firestick.
TNT is well-known for its TV dramas and movies, but it also broadcasts live sporting events such as the NBA, UEFA, MMA, etc. Turner Network TV was created in 1988, and it is now more widely known as TNT.
TNT is exclusively accessible to stream in the United States at the time of launch on all devices such as Firestick, Roku, Android, iOS, etc.
It also began broadcasting feature films based on dramatic stories in 2001.
TNT has expanded its network to nations such as Germany, Spain, Turkey, Romania, Poland, Thailand, and Africa due to numerous suggestions outside the United States. Subscription fees may differ from one country to the next. The network reception is superb, and you can watch it on your TV without compromising pixel quality.
Install TNT on Firestick
Because the TNT app is officially available on the Amazon app store, we have two options for installing it.
- Utilizing the Amazon App Store
- Using a browser
How to Install and Watch TNT on Firestick the App Store
1. On the home screen, on the top bar, click the lens symbol.
2. Type TNT into the search box and click OK.
3. On the next screen, select the TNT app with the below logo and click the Get button.
4. The program will be automatically downloaded and installed.
5. Tap the Open button to begin using the app on your Firestick.
6. Turn on and begin watching movies and channels.
Install TNT on Firestick Using a Browser
1. Open your favored browser and navigate to the Amazon store page.
2. Type TNT into the search box and press the Enter key.
3. Click on the first app, as seen in the image below.
4. Select your Firestick device from the right dropdown menu.
5. To transmit the app to your smartphone, click the Deliver option.
6. Power on your Firestick and join a Wi-Fi network.
7. Because we asked Amazon to give the software to the device, the app would be installed immediately.
8. Launch the app and watch your favorite content on your TV.
TNT Activation Instructions
1. Once the app has been launched, click the Sign-in icon.
2. A code for activation will appear on the screen.
3. Navigate to tntdrama.com/activate in your browser.
4. Choose Amazon Fire TV from the dropdown menu.
5. Type in the displayed code into the box and press the Submit button.
6. Sign in to your TNT account, and your device will be automatically authorized.
7. You can now watch TNT programming on your Firestick-connected TV without any restrictions.
The above tutorial will watch you how to watch TNT on Firestick device in the simplest way imaginable.
If you don’t have cable and need to watch TNT, you may do so for free if you have a monthly active subscription to applications like YouTube TV, Sling TV, and Hulu + live TV.
Would you please leave your questions about this guide in the comments section below? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to get fast access to our other how to articles.