How to make picture round on Android? Cropping photos into a circular shape is a terrific way to draw attention to the topic. It’s also helpful when you’re attempting to nail your favourite social media account’s profile picture. But, as you may have noticed, Android doesn’t have a built-in way for users to do this.
On an Android Device, How to Make a Picture RotateFortunately, there is a solution, which we will describe in this post. You’ve come to the right spot if you want to fine-tune your Android photographs to suit your needs. Continue reading to learn how to easily rotate a picture on your Android device.
On an Android Device, How to Make Picture Round On Android
How to make picture round on Android? Android is a very adaptable operating system. When it comes to turning photos round, though, users must rely on third-party software.
Using third-party programmes is the simplest approach to cut photos into a circular shape. The good news is that most of them are entirely free, allowing you to experiment with image cropping as much as you like.
In this post, we’ll show you how to download and utilise three of the most popular picture-cropping programmes for free (one comes with a subscription and a free trial).
1. Design Scraps (Round Photo)
Make picture round on Android is a great piece of software for rounding out your photos. You may also crop forms like hearts, triangles, crosses, rhombuses, and others. This software is completely free and has no hidden fees.
- You may select from a range of shapes and play around with the backdrop of the picture with this software.
- This link will take you to the app’s download page.
- To make a picture circular on your Android device, install the app and then follow the steps below:
- Allow access to your phone’s gallery by opening the newly installed app. You’ll be whisked away straight to your gallery.
- Tap on an image to make it circular.
- Tap the blue checkmark in the middle of the screen to confirm your choice.
- On a fresh screen, the image will show up inside a circle shape. Drag and drop to resize the picture to meet your needs. You may zoom in and out to fill the circle with more or less stuff.
- If necessary, change the background colour in the “Background” section next to “Shape.”
- To adjust the picture’s location and angle, go to the “Move” area.
- Once you’ve finished modifying, click “Save.”
In your gallery, a new album named “RoundPhoto” will appear, collecting all of the work you’ve done with this app. You may also share the photograph directly from the app on social media or via email.
Make Picture Round On Android is one of our favourites due to its simple design, free high-quality service, and convenience of usage.
2. Make a circle with your cutter.
How to make picture round on Android? Another popular programme for cropping photos into a circular form is Circle Cutter. It, like Round Photo, offers a simple and clean UI that allows you to cut any image into a circle.
- There are no hidden expenses when you download this software from Google Play.
- To crop your image using this programme, simply follow the instructions below:
- On your Android device, open the application.
- In the centre of the screen, press the “+” (plus) sign.
- You’ll be sent to your picture gallery, where you’ll be able to choose an image to cut.
- When you tap on a picture, a circle appears in the app’s middle. Simply place the photo inside the form to encompass the region you choose. Outside of the circle, the remainder of the picture will be deleted.
- To apply the adjustments, click the “Crop Now” option.
- To save your changes, click the “Save” button.
- After you’ve finished altering your first image, a new folder named “Circle Cutter” will emerge in your Gallery, where you may see and modify your work.
Picsart is number three.
Picsart is one of the most feature-rich premium picture editing programmes available. While the first two solutions are easier to use and include basic shape-cutting choices, PicsArt gives you additional alternatives. Use this all-in-one editor to play with picture and video design, make collages, alter backdrops, apply effects, and much more. How to make picture round on Android?
It should be noted that this is a paid app. You have the option of starting a 12-month membership with a 7-day trial or paying a monthly fee without the trial. If you want to test out the app and get the most out of its capabilities for a week, the 12-month option is better. Your credit card will not be charged until the trial period ends, which you can cancel at any time.
After installing the app from Google Play, you may utilise the free trial to try out a variety of functions, including circular picture cropping. When it comes to circular cropping, Picsart is superior to the free choices since you have more editing possibilities. To get the most out of the design, you may alter the circle’s size and form in any manner you choose.
Simply follow the instructions below to create your own design after installing the app:
- On your Android device, open the Picsart app.
- Create a new account or go right to the app by pressing “Skip.”
- Choose the plan that best suits your needs (12-month vs. 1-month subscription).
- Hit the “+” (plus) sign at the bottom of the page once you’ve decided on a subscription plan.
- Select a picture from your collection to crop into a circular shape.
- Select “Shape Crop” from the pop-up grid by pressing the “Tools” icon.
- Select the circular form and make the necessary adjustments to the picture. Using the two-way arrow, reshape and resize the circle as desired. For a narrower or broader form, you can stretch the circle vertically and horizontally.
From the upper right-hand corner of the screen, select “Next.”
Make Picture Round On Android or Add borders or change the design’s colour and thickness. If you don’t want to make any further modifications, drag the size scale all the way to the left.
- To save your work, press “Save.”
- To share your image via social media, email, or other platforms, choose “Download” or “Post.”
Note: If you choose the free trial option, make sure to cancel your subscription before the end of the trial period if you do not intend to use the app in the long run.