Get the Hulu app to stream the watch latest and excellent shows Hulu on Chromecast with Google TV
Since 2007, The Walt Disney Company has operated Hulu, an internet video streaming service. It is one of the most well-known streaming channels in the United States, with practically all blockbuster movies and live TV networks available. Hulu does not have a free version, and the essential subscription contains advertising when streaming.
Google’s Chromecast with Google TV is a media streaming device. Many people are curious whether Hulu is available on Google TV. All of your queries will be answered in the following guide. With the right subscription plan, you may watch 65+ live TV channels as well as a plethora of movies on Hulu. Hulu’s platform also includes documentaries, anime, and sports content.
- On Hulu, there are three subscription options:
- Hulu – $5.99 per month
- Hulu (Ad-Free) – $11.99/month
- $64.99/month for Hulu + Live TV
How to Install & Watch Hulu on Chromecast with Google TV
Hulu is a video streaming service that is only available in the United States. The installation guide for both US and non-US residents is provided in the next section. If you live outside of the United States, you must use a VPN to access Hulu content on Google TV.
How to Install Hulu on Chromecast with Google TV [Inside US]
1. Turn on your Google TV device and connect it to the TV.
2. Select the Search option from the header menu.
3. Using the on-screen keyboard or Google Assistant, type Hulu, says Hulu, and press the Search icon.
4. Choose the Hulu app and press the Install button.
5. Depending on your internet connection, installation may take a few minutes.
After the installation is complete, click the Open button.
6. Now, sign in to your Hulu account and begin watching Hulu on Google TV.
How to Install Hulu on Chromecast with Google TV [Outside the United States]
If you are not in the United States, you will not discover the Hulu app on the Google TV store because it is only available in the United States and is geo-blocked. So, follow the steps below to stream Hulu from anywhere in the globe, even if you are not in the United States.
1. Go to the home screen’s search icon and look for the Downloader app.
2. Tap Install to install Downloader on Google TV.
The most excellent tool for sideloading an Android app on Google TV is Downloader.
3. Launch the program and enable Unknown sources installation for Downloader.
Navigate to Settings > Device Preferences > Security & Restriction > Unknown Sources > Downloader to activate this.
4. Type in the following URL: https://bit.ly/3xGrS1g
and then press the Go button.
5. Your Google TV will begin to download the Hulu apk file.
After downloading it, follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
6. Do not use the app if you live outside of the United States.
Return to the home screen and activate the VPN service you set up on Google TV.
You can test VPN services such as NordVPN, ExpressVPN, and others.
7. Choose a server in the United States and press the Connect button.
8. Launch the Hulu app after connecting to the US server.
9. Sign in to your Hulu account and use Google TV to view your favorite TV series and movies.
If you live in the United States, you may also cast Hulu from your smartphone to Google TV. Hulu on Chromecast with Google TV also supports receiving media from approved smartphone apps.