As a great Disney Pixar fan, I was devastated to see that I wouldn’t be able to see Soul in my country! I was desperate to watch the animation, so I began experimenting with different ways to circumvent DisneyPlus’ geo-blocks. I arrived at the conclusion that using a VPN is the best solution to watch Soul. These programmes mask your true location by providing you with a foreign IP address, fooling sites like Disney+ into believing you’re in one of the countries they support.
I put 30+ VPNs to the test to see which one would be the most effective in getting through DisneyPlus’ geo-blocks. Because of its extensive server network and quick speeds, ExpressVPN outperformed all of the other companies I tested. You may even try it risk-free with its money-back promise; if you’re not happy, you’ll get a full refund.
Why Should You Use a VPN to Watch Soul?
Because Disney+ is only available in select places, such as the United States and Australia, individuals attempting to access it from other locations will be blocked. A VPN that can avoid these geo-restrictions is required to watch Soul.
A VPN masks your true location by assigning you a new IP address. A VPN will make it appear as though you are surfing Disney+ from within the United States when you connect to one of its US servers.
Because Disney+ has no means of identifying your exact location, VPNs make getting around geo-restrictions a breeze.
In 2022, the best VPN to watch Soul from anywhere is
Because of ExpressVPN’s lightning-fast bandwidth, I was able to watch Soul without any buffering or latency. I tested the speeds of eight servers in the United States and found that the average speed was 47Mbps, much faster than the 5Mbps necessary for HD streaming. Soul was a seamless pleasure to watch because of these speeds.
Due to its extensive network of dependable servers in the United States and throughout the world, ExpressVPN had no trouble getting over DisneyPlus’ geo-restrictions. It was quite simple to join a server, and I had Soul ready to watch on my screen in just a few minutes.
I find ExpressVPN’s MediaStreamer function to be really handy since it allows you to watch Soul on Smart TVs, gaming consoles, and any other device that does not support VPNs. I tested it out on my PlayStation and was pleasantly delighted to find that the setup simply takes a few minutes and has no effect on streaming rates.
The one drawback I discovered with ExpressVPN is that it is not the most cost-effective option, but I immediately recognised that this can be remedied with its current offer. Its exclusive offers might save you up to 49%.
If you’re not ready to commit just yet, ExpressVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can test it out risk-free. On day 25, I phoned the customer service department and requested a complete refund to test it out for myself. My refund was handled within minutes by the customer support representative, and I received all of my funds five days later.
Where can I watch Soul on the Internet?
Soul is available only on Disney+. Only a few nations, including the United States, Australia, and the Netherlands, have access to the streaming service.
Signing up for Disney+ through a US server is the best option because it saves you money! When you buy a subscription, you pay in the local currency of the server you’re connecting to.
This also implies that a US server will cost $6.99 USD per month or $69.99 USD per year, whilst most European servers will cost 6.99 EUR per month or 69.99 EUR per year. When exchange rates are taken into consideration, paying in USD saves you money.
How to Watch Soul Train on Disney+ Using an Apple ID
- Get a virtual private network (VPN). Because of its dependable servers for unblocking geo-restricted material, ExpressVPN is my first option.
- Connect to a US-based server. You’ll need a US server to use Apple ID and unblock Disney+.
- Go to the Apple ID page. Create a new account and choose the United States as your country of residence.
- Log in with your Apple ID. Log in to your Apple ID using the newly established account details.
- Install the Disney+ app on your device. Go to the app store and search for Disney+ to download.
- Examine your Apple ID information. You may need to review some settings before continuing using your Apple ID. Accept the terms and conditions and choose “none” as your payment option. I used a random hotel I discovered after a fast search for my billing address: Hilton Anatole, 2201 N Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75207.
- Install the application. After the download is complete, click “Install.”
- Go to the Apple Gift Card website to get started. Check out with a gift card worth at least $10. Make sure the billing address is the same as the one you used to establish your Apple ID.
- Use the code from your gift card to redeem it. Redeem your gift card code from your Apple ID account after you’ve received it.
- Get a Disney+ membership. Return to the Disney+ app and sign up for a new account. Choose a subscription plan and complete the steps to sign up.
- Start paying attention to your soul! Look for “Soul” in the Disney+ Library and watch it!
How to Watch Soul Train on Disney+ With Google Play
Because Google Play now demands a phone number verification that matches the country you’re in, the following approach is no longer valid. I believe it’s still worth a shot because GooglePlay has a habit of overlooking this stage.
- Sign up for a virtual private network (VPN). Because of its regular fast connections, ExpressVPN is my favourite solution for streaming Disney+.
- Connect to a US server quickly. The best servers for unblocking Disney+ are in the United States.
- Go to the Google Play store. To establish a new Google Play account, choose a location in the United States. I used the address of a hotel I discovered on the internet: Hilton Anatole, 2201 N Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75207.
- Sign up for a new Google Play account and log in. Sign up for a new Google Play account and log in.
- Install the Disney+ app on your device. Install Disney+ on your smartphone.
- At MyGiftCardSupply, you can get a Google Play gift card. Purchase a $10 Google Play gift card and wait for the email to arrive in your inbox.
- Use the gift card code to redeem the gift card. Redeem your gift card at the Disney+ payment area.
- Choose a Disney+ membership. Choose a Disney+ membership package and complete the steps to sign up.
- Soul is a great show to watch! Look for the movie, sit back, and enjoy it!
FAQs about Using a VPN to Watch Soul
Is it possible to watch Soul for free using a VPN?
Unfortunately, there is no way to watch Soul for free because Disney+ does not provide a free trial. Disney+ has a monthly membership costing $6.99 and an annual subscription costing $69.99.
The good news is that you can use a VPN without any risk thanks to ExpressVPN’s 30-day money-back guarantee.
Is it possible to see Disney’s Soul at a theatre?
The Soul is exclusively available to watch on Disney Pixar’s streaming site; it will not be released in theatres. This implies that Soul is only available through Disney+, which is only available in a few regions.
You can watch Soul from anywhere, even if you don’t reside in one of DisneyPlus’ approved countries. All of the VPNs I tested can easily unblock Disney+, so you won’t have any trouble watching the film or any other material on the platform.
Is it possible to get Disney+ for less money if you use a VPN?
With a VPN, you may be able to obtain Disney+ for a lower price. When you connect to a US server, you’ll only pay $6.99 per month or $69.99 for a year, compared to 6.99 € per month or 69.99 € for a year with most European servers.
When exchange rates are taken into consideration, paying in USD turns out to be less expensive than paying in EUR! So, sure, utilising a VPN to save money on your Disney Plus subscription is a good idea!
Is it possible to access the Disney+ library in the United States from the United Kingdom?
The material in the Disney Plus library will change from nation to nation according to Disney’s distribution regulations. Disney+ frequently releases new content in its US library a few months before it becomes available elsewhere.
A VPN is the only method to access the US library from the UK. If you aren’t ready to commit, ExpressVPN offers a money-back guarantee, so you can try it out risk-free.