Peacock TV debuted in the US last week and offers hundreds of hours of free movies and TV series. Even with a VPN, there are ways to get past the geo-restrictions on iOS, Android, and the Web, but for Android TV, things are more complicated. Don’t worry, though; we have a solution.
There’s some great stuff on this site that you can’t get anywhere else, whether you want to stream the original movie Marry Me, binge-watch the blockbuster series Yellowstone, or catch up on your favorite episodes of The Office. Luckily, no matter where you are in the world, using a VPN with Peacock TV is so and easy that everyone can do it.
However, not all of Peacock TV’s may be accessed with a free membership. On Peacock, you may find a wide range of episodes and movies that aren’t available for free and really need a paid membership. These include mostly Peacock original productions as well as certain non-exclusive series and movies (such as Yellowstone and seasons 3–9 of The Office). You must have a Peacock TV Premium or Premium Plus membership, which starts at $4.99 per month, in order to stream them.
How to Watch Peacock TV Outside US with a VPN?
It’s not too difficult for anyone to use a VPN to watch Peacock. All you have to do is switch on your VPN and choose a server location within the United States after signing up and downloading the preferred VPN. That is all that is required of you. Once you visit Peacock’s website, you will be able to watch as though you are at the place of your choice. Seeing as how Peacock functions with a VPN, you could also think about purchasing a membership. For $4.99 a month, Peacock Premium and Peacock TV Premium Plus provide users access to an additional selection of series and movies, including original productions, for streaming. It’s crucial to remember that in order to register for one of these tiers, you’ll need to have a PayPal account or U.S. billing information.
What is VPN and how does it work?
At Android Central, we have the answers to all of your VPN queries. For a brief explanation, on the other hand, a virtual private network (VPN) allows you to browse the internet anonymously or as though you’re in a foreign country by hiding your identity online. These are useful when you want to watch Peacock outside of the United States, but they’re also useful if you’re utilizing a public internet connection. VPNs were developed in the first place because, after all, you don’t want anyone snooping on your sensitive information. In summary, VPNs are often more helpful than you would first think.
By bouncing your signal over its several servers throughout the world, the VPN you use will hide your IP address and location, making it impossible for anybody to identify you. Additionally, you will be able to select the place from which you want your signal to appear to originate. You may configure your VPN for a U.S. city and start streaming as if you’re actually in the United States, for instance, if you’re in Canada and want to use it to watch Peacock.
How to Pick the Best VPN To Watch Peacock TV Outside US
These days, there are a lot of VPNs available, so you want to be sure you’re picking the proper one. To watch Peacock TV, you should hunt for the best VPN provider that can provide you with the following features: Fast speeds:
- Fast speeds: You don’t want to have to endure protracted loading and buffering periods when streaming video online; therefore, fast speeds are crucial. You may effortlessly and smoothly watch Peacock TV at fast speeds. Remember that your speeds will increase with proximity to the server of your choice.
- Big server network: Not only do you have more places and stuff to unblock, but a huge server network also prevents overcrowding on servers, which can lead to lagging and sluggish speeds. You may simply connect to a different server if the quality of the Peacock TV you’re streaming on one server is unsatisfactory.
- Unlimited bandwidth: It is essential for online streaming of Peacock TV and other streaming services. Because streaming services consume large amounts of data, you should choose a VPN provider that won’t limit your usage or prohibit you. We’ve compiled a list of the best premium VPN services that offer unlimited bandwidth, allowing you to stream Peacock TV whenever and for however long you’d like.
- Ability to get over geo-blocks: To effortlessly access Peacock TV material without being detected by Peacock TV’s geo-restrictions, you’ll need a VPN that can consistently get through geo-blocks.
- Reliable security features: We value your privacy, especially when watching Peacock TV. When streaming Peacock TV outside of the US, you should use a Peacock VPN to safeguard your privacy. This implies that the VPN program won’t track your online activities and will maintain the privacy of your location, personal information, and internet traffic.
- Customer service group: You should choose a VPN with a customer care staff to assist you with any questions or problems you may have because you never know what may go wrong while trying to access geo-restricted websites.
- 30-day money-back guarantee: You may test the service without taking any risks with a 30-day money-back promise! Simply sign up, and you may cancel your membership by contacting the customer care staff if you decide it’s not what you’re looking for.
Limited-Ad Peacock TV Premium Plan
Net of taxes, Peacock TV Premium costs $5.99 a month or $50.99 a year. The features and prices of the Peacock TV premium package are as follows:
- Availability of the whole USA 80,000+ hours of programing in the Peacock TV content collection
- Many popular series and originals
- Live competitions like the AMA Supercross
- 50+ always-on Peacock TV networks; access to Bravo and NBC programming the next day
- includes advertisements
Ad-free Peacock TV Premium Plan
If you would like not to see commercials during your Peacock USA live stream, you may select the Peacock Premium Plus package. This plan only costs $11.99 a month, or $100 a year, without any commercials. The Plus edition allows you to download TV series and movies for offline viewing in addition to ad-free streaming.
Additional benefits of this plan include the following:
- Over 80,000 hours of movies, TV series, and other content
- Release of the newest hits from NBC and Bravo the following day; 50+ Peacock Channel; blockbuster
- movies as soon as their theatrical run ends; Live sporting events, such as the WWE Live Online and the EPL,
You may use the Peacock TV gift card and other Peacock promo codes to get adequate savings. Additionally, USA Peacock TV offers a number of payment options, such as PayPal, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express), and in-app purchases on a range of compatible devices.
Peacock TV Payment Options Outside of the USA
You may pay for your Peacock TV service outside of the United States in a number of ways. The two ways you may pay for a Peacock TV subscription are shown below.
- Apply for a virtual credit card.
- Use a gift card for iTunes.
- Utilize the Virtual Payment Card for US Unlocked.
Outside of the US, you can pay for your Peacock TV subscription with a virtual card that has been unlocked in the US:
- Join ExpressVPN and establish a connection with a US server.
- Open an account and contribute money to your US Unlocked website.
- Upon processing the deposit, you will obtain virtual card credentials.
- As long as the US VPN server is connected, log into your Peacock TV account.
- Choose to upgrade to Premium and pay using the US-unlocked card after entering any required details.
Use an iTunes gift card to make Peacock TV payments
You may also pay for your Peacock TV subscription using an iTunes gift card.
- Use ExpressVPN to connect to a US server.
- Use a US-based address when creating a new Apple ID.
- Navigate to the Apple Store’s iTunes Gift Cards section.
- Present your new Apple ID to redeem the gift card.
- Open the Apple Store and download the Peacock TV app.
- Use your iTunes gift card to pay for the subscription when you upgrade to the premium plan.
Watch Peacock TV Using Various Devices
Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets, and streaming devices such as Roku, Firestick, Android TV, and iOS devices may all be used to watch Peacock TV.
The following list of gadgets is Peacock TV compatible:
- iOS Device
- Apple TV
- Android Devices
- Amazon Fire Stick
- Roku TV
- Smart TV
Watch PeacockTV Outside US on Android TV
The usual way to view any Geo-restricted streaming app on Android TV includes side-loading the APk & then streaming it with a VPN. Although, in our testing, the Peacock TV app detected our location from the Play Store, even with the VPN running. The best and easy way to bypass this problem is by casting Peacock TV from your computer browser. You don’t also have to install any app on your Android TV. Here is how.
Cast to TV
Before we begin, we must ensure your Android TV has a Chromecast build in. Pretty much all Android TVs do. It would be excellent if you had a decent Wi-Fi network to cast Peacock TV from your PC or smartphone to Android TV. And finally, you’ll need a smartphone or a computer with the latest version of the chrome browser installed.
So once you met all the requirements, go to your computer, install a good VPN if you do not have that already. In my case, I’m again using PureVPN on my Windows PC. Since Peacock TV is merely available in the United States, we would have to connect to a United States server.
Afterward, head over to the Google Chrome browser, open the Peacock TV website and sign-in. In case you have not signed up yet, tap on the “Sign up to Start Watching” button and do the formalities. Peacock TV is free & ad-supported. Hence, you do not require a Credit Card to sign-up.
Once you’re in the Peacock TV interface, play the movie or TV show that you would love to see on the bigger screen. Once the show starts playing, press the 3-dots on the upper-right corner of the Google Chrome browser. From the extended menu, tap on “Cast.” Make sure your PC and Chromecast device are on the same Wi-Fi network.
Once you tap on Cast, Google Chrome will look for casting devices in your WiFi network. And in our case, we should be looking for an Android TV.
That’s it. You’ll have a Google Chrome casting video to your Android TV. In case the video quality is unable to perceive clear or blurry, pause the video and wait for some time for the connection to get stable. When your tab is shown on a TV, you will see “Display” on the extreme right side of the browser tab.
By default, Google Chrome merely casts the media streaming tab to your Android TV. Thus, you can continue working on other tabs on your screen. The only caveat is you’ll have to keep your laptop up & to run while casting on Android TV. Windows will switch off the video playback if you lock your computer.
Once you’re done, tap on the same Cast option and click on the casting device name to stop casting.
You can also view Peacock TV on an Android TV web browser. It’s not that straightforward. Peacock TV will not work on the Puffin TV browser, which is customized for Android TV.
- Most important, you would have to sideload Chrome Android APK to Android TV.
- And download a VPN app on your TV then connect to the United States server.
- Now open the Peacock TV website on your browser.
- Tap on the three dots on the upper-right corner of your browser and select “Desktop Site.” The mobile website of Peacock TV shows will not let you stream within the browser.
In case you wish to watch Peacock TV shows on your Android & iOS device, we have a detailed article on how to get peacock TV outside the US. For more questions or issues, let me know in the comments section below.