How to find your Zions Bank Login? Zions Bank is a regional bank that was established in Salt Lake City in 1873 under Brigham Young’s leadership, making it older than Utah as a state. Zions has been serving the Utah community for over a century and has since grown to span 10 states in the Southwest and West as Utah’s first officially chartered savings bank and trust corporation. Zions Bank Login or make sure you understand how to log in before conducting any online banking with Zions, whether it be through the bank’s website or mobile application. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to get to Zions Bank’s online portals:
How To Log In to Your Zions Bank Account From a PC
The steps for logging into Zions Bank on a computer are typical:
- Visit the Zions Bank website. You’ll see a button in the upper right corner, and clicking it will take you to a website where you can fill out the required blanks with your information. Under the sign-in button, there is a link to register if you don’t already have an online account. To sign up, you’ll need the last four digits of your Social Security number, the date and amount of your most recent deposit, and the number and PIN for your Zions Bank ATM or Visa debit card.
- If you have more than one account with Zions, you should be aware that the bank has tabs for its corporate, business, and personal client logins. If you have any difficulties logging in, verify that you’ve chosen the correct tab.
- Customers who have a mortgage with Zions have a different login as well. Just click the mortgage login button, which is next to the enrollment link, and enter your information.
How to Access Your Zions Bank Account on a Smartphone or Tablet
Zions Bank offers free mobile banking, which can be used on most smartphones and tablets:
- You must first download the app to get started. On your smartphone or tablet, go to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and search for the Zions Bank login or app. Alternately, you can go to the digital banking portion of Zions Bank’s website using your web browser. From there, select Mobile Banking and adhere to the direct connection to the Google Play or Apple App Store. Make sure your operating system is capable of running the Zions Bank login app because it requires iOS 13.0 or newer or Android’s OS 6.0 or newer.
- Launch the app after downloading it, then log in using your login and password.
How to Recover a Forgotten Password or Username
If you’ve forgotten your Zions Bank login information, you can regain it by following the following steps:
- Check to see if you have already registered for an online account.
- On the Zions Bank login page, click the “Need Help?” option that is located beneath the fields for the login ID and password.
- You will then be sent to a website where you may modify your user ID or your password. If you’ve lost both, acquire your ID first, since changing your password is considerably simpler when you have your user ID.
- Select the “Forgot User ID?” option if you require your user ID. To prove your identification, you must enter your card number, PIN, and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Use the “Forgot Password?” button if you’ve forgotten your password. To confirm your identity, you must enter your login ID and email address.
How to View Information on Your Zions Bank Statement
Monthly print statements can be mailed to you if you’d rather receive them that way. But if you choose online banking instead of paper statements, you don’t have to pay $3 per month to print them. How to find your Zions Bank Login? Log in to the website or mobile app and visit the e-documents area to register for paperless statements. Change the settings in your preferences after that. Your statements will be made accessible for online viewing once you’ve signed up.
How to Contact Zions Bank If You’re Having Account Issues
If you want assistance, you can call one of the several customer support lines provided by Zions Bank login:
- Call 888-307-3411 between 7 a.m. and 8 p.m. MST, Monday through Saturday, for general customer support questions. Live help is only available at certain times, but automated help is always available.
- Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. MST, call 800-840-4999 for help with online banking, bill pay, password resets, Quicken, and Quickbooks.
- Call 866-761-8349 between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. MST, Monday through Friday, for assistance with account opening.
- You may reach customer service at any time by dialing 888-758-5349 or 888-307-3411.
- On weekdays from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. MST, dial 801-974-3900 for customer support on an existing loan.
- On weekdays between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. MST, dial 800-789-5626 for assistance with the personal loan application process.
If you would rather contact us via mail, send general letters to:
P.O. Box 30709
Salt Lake City, Utah 84130
What Advantages Does Online Banking Offer
Online banking often provides customers with a variety of perks, although the exact advantages may differ from bank to bank. You can frequently save fees by choosing not to get paper statements, and you won’t need to go to a bank to perform relatively easy tasks like depositing a check. Instead of sticking to the bankers’ hours, you can do business on your own schedule.
Details about Zions Bank
- Review of Zions Bank: Exorbitant Interest Rates without Monthly Fees
Do you already have a Zions Bank SBA Express Loan?
Then this optional advantage, which is free, is for you. With the use of this business debit card, SBA Express1 borrowers are able to buy things for their company in person, on the phone, or online. How to find your Zions Bank Login? SBA Express loans are subject to limits and credit approval, so why not take advantage of anytime access to your accounts after the loan is in place? For details, visit the Zions Bank login or location closest to you.
How important it is?
How to find your Zions Bank Login? Transactions may be refused and/or refunded if your account balance is too high or a check bounces and your account may also be charged. For cheques, in-person withdrawals, ATM withdrawals, and other electronic transactions, insufficient funds and ongoing overdraft charges apply. For further information, visit our Agreement Center or contact a lender.