How to connect pair spotify to PS4/PS5? When connected with a PS4/PS5 or Spotify account via https://spotify.com/pair, Spotify is available on PlayStation. This tutorial will teach you how to connect Spotify to your home gadgets such as a Smart TV and gaming consoles like the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox 360.
The Spotify pair turns your PS4 game system into a Spotify music controller. Instead of going to the official Spotify website to listen to your favourite music while playing PS4 or PS5 games on your Smart TV, you may use the Spotify pair function at www.spotify.com/pair to link your Spotify music app to your PS4 game console and control Spotify music on the console.
How to connect pair spotify to PS4/PS5? We’re all familiar with Spotify. If you’re new to Spotify, this tutorial will help you get started. For more information on the PS4 or PS5, please see this page. If you’re already familiar with these two devices, skip ahead to how to pair Spotify to PS4 if you’re interested in learning how to connect your Spotify account to your PS4.
What is spotify.com/pair and How does it function
How to connect pair spotify to PS4/PS5? The https://spotify.com pair is used to link the Spotify music app to smart devices and game consoles like the PS4 and PS5, enabling Spotify music app remote playback and control. You must supply the Spotify.com pair activation code to pair Spotify with your TV.
As a result, we’ll go through how to pair Spotify to TV using the Spotify.com pair activation code accessible at https://spotify.com/pairTVcode in this post.
Connect your smart TV to Spotify
How to connect pair spotify to PS4/PS5? Follow the instructions below to pair Spotify to your TV once you obtain the Spotify.com pairing activation code from the Spotify app on your Smart TV.
- Search for “Spotify” in the app store on your smart TV, then download and install it.
- Activate the Spotify application by going to the “Downloaded Apps” section.
- On your smartphone, open the “Spotify” app and go to the television you want to connect to. In most cases, you must be connected to the same WiFi network to display the list of available devices to connect to on the Spotify app. In the device menu, change the grey icon to green to see devices connected to your local network through WiFi or Ethernet.
- Tap the settings gear icon to get to the settings menu. Scroll down to “Device” and click “Connect to a device” after choosing the device. The option “Log In With PIN” should be selected.
- In a browser, go to https://spotify.com/pair. “account.spotify.com/en/pair” will be your destination.
- Use your Spotify account and password to log in.
- To link Spotify and your TV, enter the Spotity.com pair activation code on your TV’s screen and select “Pair.”
- This is by far the simplest way to connect Spotify to your television. Furthermore, you will have complete control over your phone. However, you may use Google Chromecast or Apple AirPlay to do so.
- Samsung Smart TVs, Apple TVs, Amazon Fire TVs, and Android TVs are all compatible with this technology. To listen to Spotify music on your Android TV box, download the Spotify app from the Google Play store.
The activation code for Spotify.com or pair Spotify to PS4/PS5 isn’t working
- If the Spotify pair activation code or the Spotify app does not work, try the methods below to remedy the problem.
- Examine the internet connection on your television. It has to be connected to the Internet through WiFi.
- Please update your Spotify app if it is out of date.
- Turn your television off, unhook it from the outlet, wait 5 minutes, and then plug it back in.
- After you delete the WiFi app and clear the cache on your TV, reinstall the Spotify app.
- Launch the Spotify app on your PS4 gaming device.
- You’ll be given two options for logging in: use your Spotify username and password or create a new account. To find paired devices on your phone, go to https://spotify.com/pair and choose them, then log in with your PIN number.
- Make a mental note of the Spotify activation code that appears on your TV.
- Go to www.spotify.com/pair on your phone or PC.
- To pair Spotify with your PS4, go into your Spotify account, enter the activation code presented on your TV screen, and then click “Pair.”
- Your Spotify account will be automatically connected to the PlayStation Network after successfully logging into your Spotify account on the PlayStation game console.
Listen to Spotify music while playing PS4 or PS5 games
How to connect pair spotify to PS4/PS5? If you’ve made it this far, it means your PS4 and Spotify music account have been linked successfully. As a result, the next question is how to listen to Spotify music while gaming on a PS4. Take the steps described below first.
- You may enter the PS4 game’s fast menu by pressing and holding the “PS” button.
- This will bring up a list of all of your programmes. Find “Spotify” in the list of applications and choose it. For “PS5”, choose “Music.”
- In the “Media section,” “Spotify” is always available.
- Find and play the music you want to hear. You may control the music from here by pressing play, pausing it, or changing the volume of the song.
- Alternatively, you may use your smartphone to manage your music. However, using “Spotify Connect” to control Spotify music from your PS4 or TV would be beneficial.
Connect Spotify to your PS4 using bluetooth
The Spotify.com pair activation code is not required. A Bluetooth link between your smartphone and the PS4 console is all that is necessary. How to connect pair spotify to PS4/PS5? You may connect your PS4 to Spotify by following the steps below.
- Log in to your Spotify account on your phone or computer using the mobile or desktop app.
- Turn on “Bluetooth” on your phone or PC, depending on the device.
- To use your PlayStation’s “Bluetooth” feature, press the “PS” button on the controller.
- To pair, use your phone’s Bluetooth function to search for “PS4” or “PS5” and select “Connect.”
- Accept the Bluetooth pairing code when it arrives on the PS4 game system.
- After that, open the Spotify app, go to the music you want to listen to, and your PS4 or PS5 game system will begin to play it.
NOTE: If you turn off Bluetooth on your PS4, Spotify on your phone will no longer be able to connect to it.