Since its founding, FastBridge Learning has offered educators a range of professional development resources and training to help them become proficient in using FASTTM assessments to enhance student learning. In July 2018, FastBridge unveiled a completely revamped online training center that offered all customers access to the most recent courses and related materials. These online courses are included in every annual FastBridge membership, and they give teachers access to learning exercises that are intended to give them the skills they need to use FastBridge technologies effectively. The July 2018 upgrades include a complete overhaul of the training and resources interface, updated virtual courses that now cover every FASTTM assessment, new intervention materials, and updated help features to make it easier for users to utilize the FastBridge Login system for the first time. This blog will highlight noteworthy new features and offer an overview of the modifications.
A recognized provider of educational technology, FastBridge Learning offers instructors all-inclusive intervention and assessment tools to support student growth and observation. Essential to the services offered by FastBridge Login are screening assessments, which enable teachers to identify students who require further support in a variety of subject areas, including arithmetic, reading, and behavior. Apart from initial screening, the platform provides diagnostic tests that give a thorough analysis of each student’s strengths and weaknesses. Instructors may successfully monitor their students’ continued growth by placing a high priority on progress monitoring. This gives them the ability to choose instructional tactics and interventions with knowledge.
At FastBridge Learning, Putting a Data-Driven Approach into Practice for Personalized Education
- Instructors can easily administer assessments and get insightful information with FastBridge’s user-friendly platform, demonstrating the company’s commitment to making data-driven choices.
- Furthermore, the platform offers customized intervention recommendations for every student via the Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS). Through the use of a research-based methodology, customization options, and collaborative partnerships with educational institutions, FastBridge Learning significantly contributes to the ongoing creation of effective and individualized learning strategies.
- To guarantee the best possible integration into their classroom contexts, educational institutions and teachers need to stay up-to-date on the latest FastBridge Login features and improvements.
Establishing Your Fastbridge Account
The steps to create your Fastbridge account are as follows:
- Establishing Your Profile on Account
- Click “Sign Up” at fastbridge.org to start your free account creation process.
- Provide your contact details, including your name, email address, and a memorable password. Since
- FastBridge Login will be contacting you by email;
- make sure it is accurate.
- Including Pupils on Your List
- After creating your account, you’ll be prompted to add students. Input information such as name, birthdate, grade level, and any relevant subgroup classifications.
- When adding pupils less than 13 years old, make sure you get their consent in writing from their parents or guardians. Fastbridge values the privacy and consent of its students.
- Either add students one at a time or submit a CSV file containing the information for several students at once. In any case, verify that all the information is correct since it will dictate which tests your pupils will take.
Examining the Settings and Dashboard
- You may check a summary of your students, planned tests, reports, and more on your account dashboard.
- Explore the area to become acquainted with all of the locations. Although there is a lot you can accomplish with Fastbridge, the menus and symbols are quite simple to understand.
- Make sure that any default settings are changed to reflect your preferences. You might choose to adjust notification settings, add more admins to your account, or modify the default assessment timetable.
- Get in touch with their support staff if you have any inquiries regarding setting up your account or utilizing the FastBridge Login platform. They will be pleased to assist you with whatever you want guidance with!
You’ll quickly become familiar with using FastBridge Login by setting up your account information, uploading your student roster, and modifying features to suit your needs. Utilize this helpful evaluation and reporting tool to keep tabs on your pupils’ development and provide them with the assistance they require.
Three main topics are covered in the FASTTM Assessments section: reading, math, and behavior. Each tile in this section links to an online course related to the associated exam. An icon with the word “Open” on it appears when the user slides their cursor over the tile. This term selection will display the course. For example, the Open symbol is visible when you hover over the top tile. The reading course begins when the Open option is chosen. Next, the first lesson in the course will be presented in a visual format.
There are eight lessons in each course, and users may go through them by clicking “Next” at the bottom of each page. There is an exam in Lesson 7 of every course. For exams that are given to students one-on-one (like CBMreading), there are practice and certification activities available where the user rates samples of students who have finished the examination. The user becomes certified to use that assessment by passing the test and, if necessary, correctly rating the certification elements. Although using our exams without accreditation is not required by FastBridge Login, some school districts could. You may access the courses at any time of day or night.
Accessing Your FastBridge Login Account
First, you must log in to access your FastBridge Login account. You’ll be able to monitor student statistics, run reports, and adjust account preferences thanks to this.
Entering your Fastbridge login credentials
To access Fastbridge, login:
- Visit https://www.fastbridge.org/, then select the “Login” option located in the upper right corner of the screen. You may access the Fastbridge login page by doing this.
- Put in your password and username for Fastbridge. Your email address is usually included in your username. Click “Forgot password?” if you can’t remember it.” to reset it.
- After selecting “Login,” you will be able to access your FastBridge Login dashboard. You may access resources, reports, account settings, and student data from this page.
A summary of recent activity, favorites, and notifications is shown on the dashboard. For every assessment, you’ll see tiles that include links to reports and progress updates. You may check student data, adjust settings, access support resources, and log out using the choices on the left menu.
You may search for specific student information, such as test results, growth, and performance, using student data. To locate students, you may narrow your search by class, grade, or other factors. Aggregated data on classes, grades, and schools may be found in reports. Run reports to learn more about things like benchmark performance, growth, and achievement disparities. You may control alerts, schools, classes, users, and account information through the account settings. Here, you may modify email notifications, add new users, and update school and class information. Get in touch with FastBridge Login Help if you’re having any trouble checking in or getting into your account. They may assist with password resets, troubleshooting login issues, and making sure your account is configured correctly.
Changing Your Password for Your Fastbridge Login
If you’ve forgotten your Fastbridge login password or would like to update it for security reasons, it’s simple to reset.
Go to the Fastbridge webpage
- Navigate to fastbridge.org and select “Login” from the menu. Choose the option “Password forgotten?” to initiate the reset procedure.
Put in your username here
- Enter the email address or login linked to your FastBridge Login account. You log in with the same username every time. Verify that you entered it accurately.
Respond to your security query
- The security question you entered when creating your account will need to be answered. Enter the precise response you gave at that moment. You will need to get in touch with Fastbridge support to have your identity confirmed if you can’t recall the answer.
Make a fresh password
You will be prompted to reset your account password after entering your login and answering the security question. Your updated password has to be:
- Consists of at least eight characters.
- Include a combination of characters, digits, and symbols
- Different from the three passwords you used previously
Choose “Reset Password” after entering your new password twice for verification.
The Shortcomings of FastBridge Learning
When implementing a new assessment and intervention system, educators and administrators may need to create a learning trajectory to help them become familiar with the platform’s features and functions.
- Potential Financial Costs: Despite FastBridge’s many useful features, certain educational institutions could find it challenging to use it because of budgetary constraints.
- Constant platform changes and upgrades might make it necessary for teachers to stay current on new features and modify their teaching strategies accordingly, which could take a lot of time.
- Dependency on Technology: FastBridge Learning relies on technology to fuel its data management and evaluation procedures. Some learning environments might provide challenges because of inadequate technology or technical issues.
- Adaptation time: Students might need to go through a time of getting used to the new assessment format until they get used to the tools and processes. The first results could be affected by this change.
Integration Challenges: Integrating FastBridge Login into processes or educational systems that already exist may provide challenges, particularly if compatibility or interoperability problems occur.
The next section of the Training and Resources page consists of completely new treatments that work with FASTTM evaluations. These initiatives are available to all users at no cost for the 2018–2019 school year. For each student to have access to the interventions, there will be an annual cost of $1.00 starting with the 2019–2020 school year. Literacy initiatives are now offered. Math and behavior therapies are expected to be included in the future. The intervention part is structured similarly to the assessment portion.
Reorganized Training and Resource Arrangement
The FastBridge website’s Training and Resources section has received a thorough revamp to improve usability and navigation. Here’s a screenshot of the revised design.
There is a menu on the site that is divided into four sections: Getting Started, FASTTM Assessments, Resources, and Intervention. Selecting one of these options will cause the relevant area of the website to appear along with tiles that list all of the possibilities. The material that is displayed in the Downloads Benchmarks & Norms tiles is the same as it was in earlier versions of the website. The rest have been completely updated or added.
Benefits of Using FastBridge Learning
FastBridge Login offers a wide range of assessment instruments, including screening and diagnostic tests, that provide teachers with a comprehensive understanding of their students’ development across a variety of subject areas.
- Data-Driven Decision-Making: By offering insights from evaluations, the platform helps teachers tailor lessons and interventions to the particular needs of each student.
- FastBridge makes continuous progress monitoring easier by enabling teachers to track students’ progress over time and assess the effectiveness of interventions.
- Instructors may easily integrate assessment findings into their pedagogical approaches thanks to FastBridge’s user-friendly interface, which simplifies the management of assessments.
- Customization Options: Teachers may adapt exams and interventions to fit their specific curriculum and the unique characteristics of their student population by using the platform’s customization features.
- The Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) framework, which powers FastBridge, comprises the use of tiered interventions to help students at various stages according to their particular needs.
- A Research-Based Approach: FastBridge Login ensures a strong foundation for teaching and learning that is backed by research since its interventions and assessments are based on good concepts and empirical data.
FastBridge often forms cooperative alliances with educational institutions, districts, and schools to foster an atmosphere that encourages cooperative implementation efforts and ensures alignment with specific learning goals.
Starting Our Task
For those who are unfamiliar with FastBridge and the FASTTM exams, the last section of the Training and Resources page includes the most recent courses that have been created. These classes include:
- Basics: An overview of the FastBridge website, along with directions for getting to the tests and other resources.
- Details on the goals and procedures controlling each student’s yearly screening, with three screenings per year maximum.
- Configuring Progress Monitoring: Guidelines for setting up progress monitoring for certain students and groups, along with access and analysis techniques for progress reports.
- An analysis of the FastBridge Login reports that are accessible and how they are meant to be used as parts of a data-driven problem-solving process.
Innovative FastBridge Tool
In half the time and at half the expense, would you not want to increase learning outcome assessment and impact? The creators of FastBridge Learning set out to create a future generation of evidence-based classroom assessments as their solution to this problem, working with and for teachers to develop it. The company offers a comprehensive assessment system that combines computer-adaptive tests (CAT) and curriculum-based measures (CBM) to effectively monitor, diagnose, assess, and direct teaching while giving teachers useful information.
The platform offers customizable screening, benchmarking, instructional recommendations, progress monitoring, automated scoring, analysis, morning, and reporting; support for Multiple Systems of Support (MTSS) and Response to Intervention (RtI); and other features that make program implementation simple and efficient. Their Curriculum-Based Measures (CBM) are very sensitive to growth over short periods, making them perfect for progress tracking.
The National Reading Panel’s (NRP) 2000 study defined the “Big 5” reading domains, which serve as the framework for the reading interventions. These include comprehension, phonemic awareness, phonics, fluency, and vocabulary (a, b, c, and d). The course for a certain subject will load when you hover over a tile. By choosing Open, you may start the course and get the intervention materials. It is interesting to notice that every reading domain has many treatments, except phonemic awareness. Four separate interventions are included in phonics:
- Word Confusing
- Sorting Picture Cards
- Bingo with Letter Sounds
There are two different types of interventions offered in each lesson
Lesson 3 focuses on applying the intervention as a Tier 1 method with the full class, whereas Lesson 4 focuses on implementing it with a small group from a Tier 2 environment. Each intervention’s second lesson provides a thorough description of the intervention as well as resources and informational links that may be used in small- and whole-group settings. The intervention courses will be enhanced with new materials in the upcoming year. More behavior and arithmetic treatments are being developed, along with films that showcase the interventions.
Thanks to FastBridge Login reliable and valid assessments, teachers can pinpoint students’ academic and social-emotional behavior (SEB) needs more quickly, schedule the most appropriate interventions at the right time, and assess whether interventions are helping students catch up—all on one platform.
- Identifying targeted decision-making for academic and social-emotional behavior (SEB) treatments and upgrades should be guided by a single system.
- Conduct an intervention: Use jointly created research-based tools to guarantee the reliability and validity of the findings.
- Amount: By putting in place a system that offers learning updates and monitoring in less than thirty minutes, you may maximize teaching time and reduce testing.
- Grow: Use powerful data produced by universal screening and progress-tracking technologies to propel student growth and accomplishment.
Now, FastBridge simplifies the process of creating a baseline for progress tracking
With the help of FastBridge, teachers can easily evaluate students, set goals, track their development to determine the effectiveness of treatments and adjust goals or interventions as needed.
Many teachers use FastBridge Login for student assessments, which also produces an automated Start Score for progress tracking. This score provides teachers with baseline data that they may use to track each student’s progress toward their learning goals. Baseline data collection is essential to help educators understand student performance, design instruction, and intervention techniques to meet the needs of students, and assess students’ progress toward their goals.
With FastBridge, educators may now create an initial evaluation even in cases when screening data is unavailable. Progress tracking may now be started right away for students who could have missed the first screening, have been screened using a different instrument, don’t have any current screening data in FastBridge Login, or are new to your school. By creating a beginning score, you may create individualized learning routes, track their progress in real-time, and make timely interventions.
FastBridge Education, LLC
FastBridge Login Learning actively demonstrates the importance we place on our employees, going above and beyond simple rhetoric. Our office space layout, the amount of information shared during All Hands (all company) meetings, the provision of complimentary benefits, the fulfillment of professional development obligations, incentive compensation, and many other aspects all contribute to our intentional culture of trust, transparency, and collaboration.
- We transform the way educators assess and address the learning needs of
- Their students gain from a single, simple solution that produces outcomes quickly.
demonstrated to be successful.
Extra Cultural Details
We place a high priority on each person’s personal growth and development by offering chances for continuing education that promotes enrichment and progress. We also recognize that no two people have the same professional path. We thus go beyond succession planning in our emphasis. On the other hand, we use “success planning” to make sure that every member has the resources and skills needed to advance our purpose and get better over time.
We allow our employees to meet their performance commitments and take advantage of paid time off, leisure time, and the opportunity to pursue personal interests without feeling guilty by offering a wide range of paid holidays and a virtually infinite paid time off policy. This is due to our belief that equilibrium is a prerequisite for achieving optimal performance. For this reason, equilibrium is modeled at all levels of our organization.
In conclusion, FastBridge Learning’s offering of all-inclusive intervention and assessment solutions greatly aids in the paradigm shift in education. It empowers educators to make data-driven decisions by offering an extensive array of tools such as progress monitoring, diagnostic and screening examinations, and focused interventions. Through its user-friendly interface, adherence to the Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS), and use of research-based approaches, FastBridge has demonstrated its dedication to encouraging student growth. With the way that education is developing, FastBridge Login Learning is a useful partner for educational institutions and districts, allowing for a more customized and effective teaching strategy.
Frequently Asked Questions or FAQs
1. To what degree does FastBridge help instructors make data-driven decisions?
Teachers may make decisions about interventions and instruction based on the data produced by FastBridge’s screening and diagnostic exams, progress tracking tools, and diagnostic evaluations.
2. Can FastBridge Learning be tailored to meet the unique needs of different learning environments?
FastBridge Learning gives teachers the flexibility to adapt interventions and assessments to their specific curriculum and student population.
3. What function does the Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS) serve in the FastBridge Login methodology?
The MTSS framework’s FastBridge offers tier-based treatments that address each student’s unique support needs.
4. To what extent is the FastBridge platform meant to be user-friendly for educators?
The FastBridge Login platform is purposefully designed to be user-friendly, making it simple to administer assessments and providing teachers with immediate access to assessment results and insights.
5. Does FastBridge Learning have cooperative relationships with other educational institutions?
FastBridge frequently collaborates with schools, districts, and other organizations to ensure effective operation and alignment with various learning goals.
6. Are the solutions that FastBridge recommends in line with research and best practices in education?
To be sure, FastBridge’s treatments are grounded in research and tried-and-true methods, and their goal is to improve evidence-based approaches to learning and teaching.
7. How might a more customized approach to education be implemented with the help of FastBridge Login?
FastBridge helps educated people have more personalized learning experiences by providing thorough assessments and targeted remediation activities. This helps teachers tailor their teachings to each student’s specific needs.