Google Merch Store is a subsidiary of Google and an e-commerce business site that specialises in the marketing and sale of Google-branded merchandise, including YouTube brands, Android-branded gear, and Google merchandise brands such as stationery and bags, among other things. As of September 2019, Google Merchandise Store had expanded significantly, with an expected sales of $2,031,670,000 and an e-commerce conversion rate of 0.15 percent. High trafficking, which includes organic searches, promotional offers, and marketing utilisation of referrals, has resulted in an increase in income Google Merchandise Store vision statement in the Google Merchandise shop.
Electronic transactions, such as e-commerce, are a new phenomena that has emerged in today’s culture as part of the digital economy. Individuals are provided options to pursue diverse activities more effectively and efficiently in their lives as a result of rapid technological advancement, owing to the usage of cellphones, computers, and the internet, which provides information and data. As a result, in today’s modern period, internet-based purchasing requirements are available. “While users do not directly fulfil firms when making purchases through e-commerce, they do acquire an intangible online service” . Indonesia, like other countries, has had an impact on the digital economy’s rapid expansion.
Situation Analysis For Google Merch Store
1. Macro Environment
Any marketing strategy that involves the use of internet and electronic media is referred to as digital marketing (Chaffey and Smith, 2017). The majority of enterprises are run through digital platforms, which allow sellers to communicate with potential purchasers. As a result, digital marketing has proven to be an excellent business strategy for firms to consider (Chaffey and Smith, 2017). We may use a PESTEL and a SWOT analysis to come up Google Merchandise Store report with a good strategy Google Merch Store plan for a firm. The PESTEL study of the Google Merchandise Store provides information on the most critical external factors that affect the company’ macro-environment. The application of PESTEL analysis aids in the identification of information about opportunities and risks that are likely to be encountered inside the organisation, allowing the corporation to develop the best strategic plan possible (Felix et al., 2017, pg.,119). To remain one of the top online business platforms in the world, Google Merchandise Store must overcome severe risks in its Google Merchandise Store measurement planmacro-environment.
The Google Merchandise Store has been subjected to a PESTEL study.
- Government connections are one of the political elements impacting the shop. As a result of heightened trade tensions, diplomatic ill will, and intellectual property theft, there has been a slowdown in commerce between China and the United States that looks to be growing. The Asian Google Merch Store government, on the other hand, is a staunch supporter of digital marketing and provides possibilities for small firms to advertise on the site.
- Globalization is an opportunity for Google Merchandise Store since it allows for the site’s worldwide development of markets, enticing more customers. It also contributes to a rise in online purchasing demand.
- State-sponsored internet stores pose a significant danger to Google Merchandise Store. These state-sponsored businesses generate competition for the site, resulting in lower traffic and income for the Google Merchandise Store. For example, in China, the Chinese government controls the majority of large businesses, resulting in increased competition .
- The Google Merchandise Store’s operation is based on economic shifts at a time when the globe is gradually shifting from the conventional to the digital era. Market potential for the Google Merchandise Store are expected to be hampered by external economic variables. The United States, for example, is seeing substantial economic expansion, which presents chances for e-commerce enterprises. The United States of America possesses the world’s largest economy (Johnson et al, 2017).
- The Google Merchandise Store has a fantastic possibility if foreign markets remain stable. Consumers are more inclined to consume more based on their circumstances and the level of trust they have in a country’s economic situation (Mintel, 2018a).
- Economic progress is hampered by political instability. Consumers in locations like Asia, where the economy is progressively deteriorating, are less inclined to buy things from the Google Merchandise Store.
- The Google Merchandise Store’s external technology variables have a significant influence on the business. Technological advancements may either be excellent possibilities or the root of a company’s failure. These elements are anticipated to provide considerable prospects for Google Merchandise Store.
- Increased internet availability in developing nations, such as the United Kingdom (Mintel, 2018a), allows emerging markets to connect online, which boosts advertising income for e-commerce businesses.
- Because of the growing technical advancements, e-commerce businesses must be aware of shifting market trends, as well as innovative and relevant.
Recommendations based on Google Merchandise Store PESTLE Analysis
Most elements in the e-commerce company present a chance for the firm to grow, according to the PESTEL research. As a result, the site should concentrate on maximising prospects for the company’s profit. To keep up with evolving technologies and adapt effectively to changing markets, Google Merchandise Store should place a greater emphasis on innovation. If the opportunities indicated in the PESTEL analysis are adequately handled, Google Merchandise Store may expect to be more competitive and influential in the Google Merchandise Store dataset industry.
2. Micro Analysis
Market trends analysis aids in the comprehension of past and present markets, as well as the primary patterns of a market and its users. The primary goal of a trade market study for a company is to learn how they sell their products, what their customers want, and what their external economic environment is like. Market trends serve as the foundation for making strategies for a company, its goods, and its customers. It’s crucial to understand when Google Merchandise Store was founded, how far it’s progressed, and what its future ambitions are. We look at the following areas in Google Merchandise Store:
- Industrial trends: The retailer must be informed of shifting industry trends, as well as lower-cost alternatives. These are usually less expensive and come with extra features that might assist internet firms obtain an advantage over their competition and achieve greater goals.
- Industrial evolution: In terms of innovation, competition, and new services, Google Merchandise Store should aim to analyse trends in the marketing business. This allows the company to stay on top of its marketing initiatives at all times.
E-commerce is on the rise in China, with the country’s economy rising at a faster rate than the rest of the globe. The middle class, which has abandoned the undeveloped conventional retailers, is a major supporter of the e-commerce business. To fill the void, online businesses like Google Merchandise Store have made significant investments in delivery and electronic payments. As a result, between 2011 and 2016, China’s online retail sales increased from 800 billion to 5.2 trillion . Retailers and customers in China are now working to remove remaining hurdles to Google Merch Store digital marketing and Sentiment analysis of Google Merchandise Store shopping.
“The technique of gathering and using customer insights to increase marketing efficiency and better serve those consumers who are the best prospects for the product,” according to Consumer Centralistic Marketing. Organizations focus on creating value by providing customers with the service or product they require (i.e. value perceived by the customer). This value generation is enabled by a combination of technology-driven processes and human inputs across CCM. These provide a transaction environment that allows consumers to be at the centre of the transaction, assisting Google Merch Store him in the design of product features or selecting the proper level and style of service, as well as reminding them of new items that are essential to Google Merchandise store analysis them.
Understanding competitive dynamics and their underlying causes reveals the roots of the industry’s current profitability while also providing a framework for forecasting and influencing competition (and profitability) across time. On the other hand, many people only have a rudimentary understanding of the five forces’ structure Google Merch Store and use. This results in assessments that are partial, erroneous, and useless at best. At worst, it can lead to erroneous analysis, poor decision-making, and disastrous outcomes for the company.
The firm “Brand Addition” provides Google Merchandise items. This firm is a global goods marketing firm that provides a variety of value-added services to major brands both Google Merch Store domestically and globally. Brand addition may provide ethically sourced promotional items to help promote local and international crisis Google Merchandise Store Assignment businesses.
6. Risk Assessment
- Customers may use social media to vote, refer, suggest, and remark on how they feel about products and services. This might be either a good thing or a bad Google Merch Store thing. The rate at which this input is distributed to the rest of the social media users is limitless. Negative feedback hurts a company’s bottom line.
- Customers want greater honesty and transparency from brands like Google Merchandise Store. Any attempt to overlook client concerns, such as Google Merch Store product quality, jeopardises the company’s potential.
- In marketing, language is extremely important. Store employees should be able to communicate with customers in their native tongue.
Top 20 Google Shopping Alternatives