Customer relationship management software for small business owners frequently has a heavy load of responsibilities, which leaves them with little time to concentrate on the financial health of their enterprise. Small business owners may avoid doing these responsibilities, though, if they have appropriate CRM software. Contact details for customers, such as names, addresses, and customer numbers, are stored in CRM. It also makes it easier for you to monitor customer behaviour, including visits to websites, calls, emails, messages, and more.
20 Best Customer relationship management software in 2022
The best Customer Relationship Management software for small businesses, along with a summary of their most popular features and website connections, is provided below.
#1) Monday CRM
One of the greatest CRM tools for managing all of your sales activities in one location is Monday. With a vibrant and beautiful user interface, it simply simplifies the whole sales process. This is a customer relationship management software for small business
- With only a few clicks, you can import all of your customer data.
- Schedules notifications and reminders automatically.
- You may link additional technologies with this CRM software to speed up response times.
- allows for team collaboration in a single shared workplace.
- clearly outlines sales, procedures, results, etc.
- It aids in automating routine chores.
- It may be altered to meet your sales process.
- It has sophisticated search features.
- offers no free plans at all.
- It is difficult to switch between the various project viewpoints.
The CRM application Pipedrive offers a straightforward method for obtaining additional transactions. It provides a dashboard that you may personalize to assess how well you’re doing in relation to your goals.
- Offer discounts through your website forms and chatbot.
- A spreadsheet may be used to quickly import lead data.
- You may tailor it based on items, activities, and more.
- You may integrate with more than 150 apps with its assistance.
- Your performance may be predicted.
- Any piece of customer data is gathered through an infinite number of custom fields.
- Custom reports, revenue projections, and recurring revenue are all possible.
- Individual sales calls, emails, demos, and events may all be tracked via activity reports.
- Customized reports cannot be made using the automation function.
- The base edition does not provide other functions like email, phones, etc.
#3) HubSpot CRM
The sales staff may begin working with HubSpot CRM without altering their current routine. It allows you to have comprehensive real-time visibility into your sales pipeline.This is a customer relationship management software for small business
- Meetings with clients may be scheduled easily.
- A dashboard is available from HubSpot to see all reports.
- It enables simple contact management.
- More than 300 integrations are available.
- enables you to keep an eye on email message delivery.
- You can manage your pipeline with complete visibility thanks to it.
- provides a great function for finding companies.
- supports Google Calendar, Google Drive, and Gmail.
- Few CRM functions are available in its free edition.
Zoho is CRM software that enables you to centrally organize contacts, tasks, and deals. Giving your sales team members access to one single place, makes it easier to maintain your customer database. One of the top CRMs for start-ups, it aids in monitoring your key performance indicators, sales pipeline, and monthly goals.
- Utilizable Cloud CRM
- Tools for productive communication
- Individualized automation
- Customer service
- You can easily reach your professional contacts thanks to it.
- You may effectively manage your assignments and deals with the help of the Zoho CRM application.
- Incorporated with your CRM, it provides helpdesk, email and social media marketing, surveys, and analytics.
- Customer support is scarce
- inclining the learning curve
#5) ClickUp CRM
With monitoring, data visualizations, and email exchanges conveniently located in one location, ClickUP’s CRM system makes it simple to manage and expand your customer connections. It also aids in customer insight data analysis. This is a customer relationship management software for small business
- For quick data entry, you may arrange your accounts in a list, a Kanban board, or tables.
- By connecting your emails to your CRM, you may communicate.
- The ideal customer database is possible to create.
- You may easily filter and search for a certain assignment with it.
- It provides a huge selection of templates.
- offers a customer-focused strategy.
- provides a very effective dashboard view.
- lacks effective reporting tools.
- The wrong kind of CRM software.
#6) Salesmate CRM
A web-based tool called Salesmate CRM enables you to manage leads’ pipelines and gather leads. This CRM application enables you to arrange activities using the calendar and helps you to manage and monitor lead interactions.
- When your customers interact with your emails, Salesmate alerts you.
- It offers pre-built email templates.
- Collaboration with your team is simple.
- It may be altered to fit your sales procedure.
- Including more than 700 applications in the integration
- It aids in transaction management and tracking.
- Through its shared team email, it enables team collaboration.
- For contact enrichment, third-party integration is required.
#7) Act! CRM
An ACT is a comprehensive CRM for sales and marketing that enables you to attract returning customers. With its extensive contact management and email marketing tools, it is among the finest CRM programs for small organizations.
- It aids in maintaining all of your customer and contact information.
- The act provides Outlook, Gmail, Zoom, and DocuSign dashboard connectors that are fully configurable.
- Act’s entire potential is accessible to you! utilizing Custom Tables! Manage specific
- Improve the ways you and your team communicate with prospective consumers and clients.
- Email editor with WYSIWYG
- Reporting on email deliverability
- Data quality management is simple.
- Integration of Marketing Automation
- incredibly adaptable and versatile
- incline learning curve
- Numerous commonplace chores are quite challenging.
Zendesk is a sales CRM designed to improve the efficiency of sales teams and the visibility of their pipeline. Using this application, you may record each encounter you have with a customer and generate a report from the information. You may use it to place calls, send emails, and set up meetings. This is a customer relationship management software for small business
- It provides salespeople with marketing and sales tools.
- You may use it to phone, email, schedule meetings, and examine transaction history all from one location.
- Your team may remain concentrated on the highest value leads.
- You can run your marketing efforts thanks to it.
- It aids you in effectively managing your sales.
- Contact database and support tool are combined here.
- They might be made for certain departments.
- It helps you to compile and manage all of your customer service duties in one location.
- This tool has a comparatively expensive price.
Keap is a CRM software application that aids in business growth and customer service enhancement. You may use it to allocate duties to others, find fresh prospects, and email clients.
- You can use any device to access client information thanks to it.
- It provides a dashboard to monitor the sales cycle.
- Customers simply click once to pay.
- You may use it to link the Keap app with Gmail or Outlook.
- It offers intelligent forms that you can use to gather customer information.
- It provides the ability to build custom forms and embed them in landing pages or websites.
- provides tools for calling, sending emails, and other activities.
- Integration with applications like PayPal is possible.
- The tool Keap is pricey.
#10) SalesForce CRM
The first cloud-based CRM, SalesForce, enables you to quickly and easily manage all of your sales operations. Reports and dashboards may be totally customized. You may use it to get a precise, individualized perspective of the specifics of your sales funnel. This is a customer relationship management software for small business
- enables simple follow-ups on important connections and leads.
- Every transaction gains intelligence and personalisation as a result.
- Important information may be synced and gathered immediately from your mailbox.
- Simple management of contacts and leads.
- You may access and update data whenever and wherever you are with the SalesForce mobile app.
- It continuously records meetings, calls, and emails.
- It expedites the sales process.
- a mobile app is available.
- provides a trial offer
- Offers a Demo
- It only interfaces with a select few systems.
#11) Less Annoying CRM
A corporate CRM solution called Less Annoying gives you the ability to manage your leads, contacts, calendar, etc. You may import your spreadsheet contacts into CRM using this feature.
- Your data is secure with 256-bit encryption thanks to it.
- Any tablet, computer, or smartphone may access it.
- This CRM software provides a straightforward lead report.
- Your data is automatically synced across all devices.
- Operating Systems that Are Supported: Linux, Windows, Android, Web-Based, etc.
- You can perform the duties associated with each contact.
- Add contracts, proposals, and other files to your document.
- provides a variety of choices for support and assistance.
- only offer the most fundamental reporting features.
You may concentrate on improving customer interactions for any firm with the help of the customer relationship management software package known as Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 platform. This is a customer relationship management software for small business
- complete troubleshooting for the program.
- It provides assistance with data migration.
- proactive reaction to warnings.
- You may use it to monitor network and port activity.
- provides backup and recovery support.
- The data for contacts, sales, and marketing may be centralized.
- supports both on-premises and SaaS.
- It provides automated processes, which lessens manual labor.
- Does not offer the capacity to copy records, which is lacking.
A well-liked CRM program for small enterprises is called Streak. It aids in the maintenance of your company relationships and partners as well as the relationship of the sales funnel inside Gmail.
- Adapt to changes in your sales process
- The communication between many teams may be consolidated with Streak CRM.
- Filter the information in your pipeline using all of the different data points you have.
- With authorization roles, data control maintenance is simple.
- Pricing: 1) Free for personal use
- The “Date created” or “Date of Last Email” fields may be filled up automatically using this tool.
- Share emails, notes, and call logs with your team automatically
- For both desktop and mobile devices, Streak CRM is integrated directly into Gmail.
- On occasion, loading takes longer.
#14) Capsule CRM
Zestia created the online CRM tool called Capsule. You may arrange customer information using it as well. A list of all your sales is also provided by this CRM for small enterprises. This is a customer relationship management software for small business
- You may do this for each contact to allow you to add emails, notes, and documents.
- It enables you to divide up your audience into several categories.
- You may import contacts from CSV (Comma Separated Values) files, Outlook, and Gmail.
- Capsule gives you a rundown of all of your sales.
- You can monitor picture effectiveness.
- Contact lists may be imported from CSV spreadsheet and database files, Outlook, Gmail, and other sources.
- Simple connectivity with Mailchimp, Twitter, G Suite, Zendesk, and Zapier.
- Over 13 sales reports are available from Capsule.
- This CRM’s free plan has a limit of 250 contacts.
- Comparable to other CRM software, lacking in functionality.
A cloud-based customer relationship management tool is called OnePageCRM. It simplifies the complicated nature of sales into a straightforward to-do list and is created specifically for small enterprises. You may monitor your company’s goals with this application.
- Tracking your company objectives is simple.
- It facilitates easy contact organization.
- You can better envision your plan thanks to this tool.
- It enables you to concentrate on a certain activity.
- Plans for pricing: $15 per month
- enables you to keep track of active discounts.
- Direct emailing and phoning from the software.
- Additionally, Streak CRM has an email planner that enables you to keep track of projects as they come up.
- Email Template upgrades are challenging.
#16) Smartsheet CRM
You may track your sales and general business possibilities, procedures, and performance with the use of Smartsheet CRM. Additionally, it aids in the management of your company’s dealings with Past, Present, and Future Clients. This is a customer relationship management software for small business
- enables visualization through the use of graphs and charts based on historical and current data.
- By keeping your attention on the intended regions, it improves the efficiency of your organization.
- Instantaneous visibility into company activity and dashboards is provided.
- The sales staff benefits from concentrating on sealing deals rather than following up.
- Three different price tiers are available: Pro ($7 per user/per month), Business ($25 per user/per month), and Enterprise ($ask for a quotation).
- Slack, DocuSign, Google Docs, Microsoft Teams, Dropbox, Adobe Creative Cloud, and more simple connections.
- It makes it possible to automate spreadsheet workflows.
- supports cross-department hybrid spreadsheets.
- When compared to other project management systems, the activity log has many limitations.
- the extremely difficult learning curve
Nextive is straightforward and user-friendly CRM software. To handle all of your customer interactions, it is a reliable package. It enables you to tailor the customer experience without putting in more effort.
- Control sales and customer service.
- You can follow every step of the customer journey thanks to it.
- Instant real-time ideas will be given to you.
- You can program automated activities using it.
- Four different price tiers are available: Essential is $11.95; Professional is $20.95; Enterprise is $26.95; and Ultimate is $57.95.
- It provides unlimited domestic and international calling.
- All plans include the ability to make video calls.
- Call analytics, automated voicemail transcription, and customer service tickets are examples of customer service services you may employ.
- Only three-year plans are eligible for the lowest pricing plan.
#18) Agile CRM
You can automate sales, marketing, and customer care on one platform with the use of an agile CRM application. You may share your schedule online with this tool’s contact management feature, which enables you to complete business more quickly.
- provides the option of automated voicemail.
- You may access contact information from a client call, chat, or other source using Agile CRM.
- Agile CRM data may be synced with Google Calendar so that you can receive notice of impending meetings.
- You may learn information about the buyer’s travels with the aid of this CRM system.
- With reporting and advanced analytics, it aids in maintaining insights.
- up to 50,000 connections and businesses supported
- Lead scoring, project management, appointment setting, and assistance with email account integration
- You can alter data fields to meet your company’s needs.
- lacks on-premise deployment capability.
- Customer help is only available in English.
#19) vTiger CRM
The CRM software vTiger offers a fluid workflow between your teams. Your staff may interact with consumers more and enter data less as a result. This is a customer relationship management software for small business
- Have all of your info in one location.
- All of your email correspondence may be automatically imported into Vtiger and connected to records.
- aids in forecasting and planning the sales cycle from pipeline to close for the sales team.
- Management of campaigns and customer service.
- You can interact through a variety of means.
- The same database may be used to manage several customers while maintaining data separation.
- Easy access to email, phone, and note-taking features.
- An alert system encourages sales activity.
- Not recommended for companies with several sales funnels
A sales CRM called Active Campaign enables you to automate lead and contact management so you have more time to close deals. You may connect with Gmail, Outlook, or other email services with its assistance. This is a customer relationship management software for small business
- the ability to examine a lead’s whole history from the contact record and automatically change contact information
- It is beneficial to choose which leads to concentrate on and when to wait.
- Calls should be made, tasks should be created and managed, and deals should be updated.
- Initial Cost: $9 per month.
- offers incredibly potent automation
- enables you to combine marketing and sales platforms for your company
- You may continue a conversation via Facebook Messenger, email, or webcam chat.
- For newcomers, the learning curve is a tad steep.
What do software solutions for customer relationship management do?
Customer relationship management (CRM) software is a tool that helps your software give customers a unique and smooth experience and build stronger relationships with them. It does this by giving you a full picture of all your interactions with customers, tracking your sales, organizing, and setting priorities.
Is SAP a CRM software?
Sales force automation, pipeline management, and SaaS or cloud access are all common CRM capabilities offered by both Salesforce and SAP, two strong CRMs from established businesses. They help managers and sales reps streamline lead tracking and workflows to improve how sales are done.