Talk about How to Download Chromecast AMC App PC and Smartphone.
AMC is the most favorite streaming app to Live stream AMC TV channel and any on-demand content. It belongs to American Movie Classics, and it is available exclusively in the United States, Canada. The app provides movies, TV shows, and series and displays schedules to check the timings of films and series. It has an easy interface for hassle-free streaming. You can watch AMC on your TV since it is cooperative with Google Chromecast. In the following section, let’s go see into the methods from Chromecast AMC to the TV.
Chromecast AMC App is free to stream with the TV service provider subscription. The popular TV providers are Dish, DirecTV, Philo, Cox, Optimum, Xfinity, YouTube TV, Spectrum, etc. It also has AMC Premiere to stream the content ad-free, and the price is $4.99 per month, $59.99 a year. You could download the content on the app and stream them offline whenever you need it. It also provides lots of AMC Originals like Dietland, Fear the Walking Dead, Better, The Terror, Humans.
How to Download Chromecast AMC App PC and Smartphone
Chromecast AMC to the TV
There are two methods to Chromecast AMC to the TV, and they are:
- PC/ Laptop
You can stream the AMC content to the TV from its official website. It requires the same internet connection between PC/Laptop and Google Chromecast.
1. Start PC/Laptop and pick the Google Chrome browser to open.
2. Go to the AMC official website and click Sign In at the first right corner.
3. Choose the TV Provider and sign in to the TV Provider subscription.
4. Tick Customize and Control Google Chrome (three vertical dot icons) in the browser and pick the Cast option.
5. Choose the Google Chromecast from the available devices and connect to it.
6. Tick the Sources drop-down and picked Cast Tab to stream the AMC tab alone. Watch the AMC streaming on the TV.
AMC smartphone app should use a built-in cast icon to stream the content on the connected TV.
(1). Assure that the Google Chromecast and the smartphone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Download and install the AMC app on the smartphone. Open the AMC app.
4. Choose Sign In and enter the TV service provider subscription credentials.
5. Tick the Cast icon at the head and take the Google Chromecast to connect.
6. Choose the content on the app to play on the Chromecast-connected TV.
Different Supported Devices:
Aside from Google Chromecast, here are the streaming devices that support streaming AMC
- Google TV
- Apple TV
So, AMC is a great app to watch content completely. AMC Premiere provides access to some TV shows and series before air. AMC’s top best content is Mad Men, Gangs of London, Spy City, The American West, Cold Courage, Rivieria, and many also.